- November 02, 2019
Zero euro banknotes will have been in existence for 5 years in 2020. To mark this important event, the publisher, Euro Banknote memory, is changing the design of the note to include new security features. There will also be a special series called “ANNIVERSARY 2020”.
The graphic modifications are as follows:
– Deletion of the “Simultouch” replaced by a new intaglio area.
– Addition of 5 blue stars on the right intaglio.
– Integration of new security features (electrotype and latent picture).
– Slight change in colorimetry.
– Reinforcement of existing intaglio areas.
– New UV reverse side with a...
- October 06, 2019
Notgeld, or ‘emergency money’, from the early Weimar Republic, is a powerful illustration of the turbulent years during and after the First World War...
- July 07, 2019
On 5 June 2019, President Halimah Yacob launched a $20 banknote to commemorate Singapore’s Bicentennial. The commemorative note depicts Singapore’s journey to nationhood and...
- June 16, 2019
This exhibition looks at how modern board games, educational toys, gambling and role-playing games reflect, inform and shape our understanding of economics and money.